Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Creating EPUBs from a Word Document.
- So that's it for us for now.…Our time together is at an end for the time being.…I hope you've enjoyed the course…and I hope you've got plenty out of it…and are looking forward to creating some great EPUB…and potentially Kindle documents afterwards.…Whatever it is that you're doing,…I wish you the best of luck…and thank you very much for watching this course.…
- Avoiding redundant formatting
- Formatting new or existing Word documents
- Adding a book cover
- Understanding how images work in EPUBs
- Adding bookmarks and links
- Converting footnotes and endnotes
- Exporting to HTML on Mac and on Windows
Skill Level Beginner
Creating a Fixed-Layout EPUBwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 18m Intermediate
Digital Publishing Fundamentalswith William Everhart1h 8m Appropriate for all
1. EPUB Overview
2. Formatting Overview
3. Using Word
4. Images and Media
5. Things to Watch Out for
6. What's Next
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.