Learn the basics of working with Word 2019, the popular word processing program from Microsoft.
- [Nick] Microsoft Word is a very popular application for writing documents. Word has lots of options and features which can take years to master, but you can just as easily disregard the features that you don't need, focus only the tools required for your document and keep things very simple. I'm Nick Brazzi, and my course on learning Word 2019 is meant for the people who want to keep it simple, or who need to get started with WORD very quickly. This course focuses only on the most common basic features that every user needs to get started.
Things like formatting text, adding pictures, and some core layout tools for make sections and setting up columns. The a brief course that you can easily finish over one or two lunch breaks. If you need to get running with Word quickly, particularly the version of Word in Office in 2019, I hope you'll check out this course.
- Explain the benefits of using a document template.
- Name the ribbon used to format an entire document.
- Recall how to tell if a picture is selected.
- Identify the text wrapping option that places text around all sides of a picture.
- Define “header” and “footer”.