You can quickly format illustrations and text boxes using the great tools in Word 2019. In this video, learn how to format shapes, pictures, SmartArt, 3D Models, screenshots or screen clippings, and text boxes.
- [Instructor] Now that we have inserted … several graphic elements into our document, … we need to format the illustrations … and the text box we inserted. … After watching this video, … you'll know how to apply artistic effects, … apply picture effects and styles, … remove a picture background, format graphic elements, … format SmartArt, 3D models, and add text to shapes. … Let's jump into our Format document and get to work. … First, let's look at how we can apply artistic effects … to the graphics we've inserted into our document. … Let's go down to page two, where we inserted a star. … When I click on the star, … my Drawing Tools Format contextual ribbon appears, … and in my Shape Styles, using the dropdown menu, … I can choose a specific theme style, … everything from outlined … to three-dimensional intense effects. … As I mouse over each of these, … it tells me the name of each effect that I can apply. … I'll choose Intense Effect Blue Accent 1. … We can also change the shape fill. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.