Join Mariann Siegert for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring differences in the Word 2007 interface, part of Word: Building Blocks and Macros.
If you are working in Word 2007, you will notice a few differences as we are…navigating through the 2010 application. But don't worry,…you'll be able to follow along with all of the features that we cover.…In this movie, I am going to highlight a few of the common tasks that…are different so you'll know where to go when your screen looks a little bit different.…Most of these differences have to do with Word's backstage view.…To get to your keyboard shortcuts, go to the Office button or the Pizza and go down…to Word Options, then Customize, Keyboard shortcuts down here at the bottom,…click on the customize button, and here you are!…To view the Developer ribbon, go to the Pizza button, Word Options, go to…Popular, and then you will see a little checkbox for Show Developer Tab in the ribbon.…
Click that, click OK and you will see that the Developer ribbon has been added.…To get to the Trust Center, go to your Office button, next, go to Word Options,…and you will see Trust Center on the left.…
- Using built-in and custom building blocks
- Adding power utilizing building block content controls
- Using building blocks and macros together
- Recording, playing, and pausing macros
- Saving macro-enabled documents and templates
- Employing macros and field codes together
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts and buttons to macros
- Editing and combining macros
- Getting started with VBA code
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2010 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter8h 3m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Putting Building Blocks to Work
3. Using the Power of Macros
4. Real-World Macro Projects
5. Stepping Into VBA
6. Managing Macros
Importing macros5m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.