Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Creating EPUBs from a Word Document.
- Premium subscribers to the lynda.com online training library will have access to the exercise files and be able to use exactly the same files as I'm using during this course. However, if you don't have access to them, you should be able to create files of your own to work along with it. There are plenty of sources of out-of-copyright text or maybe your own manuscript that you could use to work along, but they really shouldn't be that complex.
All you'll need is Word, a document, and, perhaps, the odd image or two in order to complete the course. Okay, let's get started.
- Avoiding redundant formatting
- Formatting new or existing Word documents
- Adding a book cover
- Understanding how images work in EPUBs
- Adding bookmarks and links
- Converting footnotes and endnotes
- Exporting to HTML on Mac and on Windows
Skill Level Beginner
InDesign CC 2014: EPUBswith Anne-Marie Concepción4h 50m Beginner
Creating a Fixed-Layout EPUBwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 18m Intermediate
1. EPUB Overview
2. Formatting Overview
3. Using Word
4. Images and Media
5. Things to Watch Out for
6. What's Next
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.