Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Emailing documents from Word, part of Learning Word 2010.
Often instead of printing and mailing a document via snail mail, you'll want to…send a document to a colleague via email. Word makes it very easy to do this.…This lesson shows how to email your document, and it shows that you can save…it in different formats. Such as a Word file if you want them to…edit the document, or as a PDF file if you just want them to read it without…making any changes. So here, we've got a document and we want…to pack it up and send it off to someone. So, the thing to do is go over here to…File, and you see the Backstage area. And down here, you see the Save and Send command.…
I click on that. You can see there are a few different…options and there's different formats that you can use to send your document.…This one is probably the most common, Send Using Email.…So, that creates an email message. Attaches your document to it in a format…such as the Word document format, or a PDF file.…Down here, you have a Save to Web command.…You'd use this if you had a website that your company used and you could store…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.