Join Chris Grover for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing tables, part of Learning Word 2010.
Once you have a table in your document, your probably going to want to make some…changes eventually. Your going to want to edit the text, you…might want to remove or add columns. And you also might want to format your…table so that it looks good and helps to tell the story that your trying to tell.…So here we've got our document, and we have a table already in it, but it needs…a little bit of work. Some of the things that you want to do…include formatting, and some of the things include editing.…If you want to make changes to the text in your document, you can just select the…text like you would anything else. And then if I start typing a new word, my…new word is going to appear in that cell. So that's easy enough.…
Sometimes you're going to want to resize the cell.…So something's going on here where our dollar signs aren't fitting on the same…lines with the numbers. And that doesn't look very good, so what…we want to do is make this cell a little bit wider so that everything fits in on…
- Exploring the Ribbon
- Creating a document from a template
- Saving different file formats
- Editing text with Cut, Copy, and Paste
- Adding tab stops to the ruler
- Finding and replacing text
- Working with header and footer text
- Using Word styles
- Creating bulleted and numbered lists
- Adding a table of contents or index
- Restricting editing
- Printing documents, envelopes, and labels
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2010 Power Shortcutswith Alicia Katz Pollock4h Intermediate
1. Understanding Word and Its User Interface
2. Working with Text
3. Setting Up Your Document
4. Changing the View
5. Formatting Words and Paragraphs
6. Adding Media to Documents
7. Working with Long Documents
8. Collaborating with Others
9. Printing and Sharing Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.