- View Offline
- Avoiding redundant formatting
- Formatting new or existing Word documents
- Adding a book cover
- Understanding how images work in EPUBs
- Adding bookmarks and links
- Converting footnotes and endnotes
- Exporting to HTML on Mac and on Windows
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hello there, my name is Tony Harmer, and welcome to this Word to EPUB course. In the course you will cover some EPUB fundamentals before moving on to some tips on how to generate your manuscript. You'll see a few different versions of Word on both the Mac and Windows platforms, before learning how to start with a clean document or a manuscript you've already been working on. We'll also cover some image specific topics, as well as looking at core interactivity before getting our file out to a HTML ready for conversion.
I do hope you enjoy it, and without further adieu, let's get started.