Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Copy styles to another document or template, part of Word 2016: Styles in Depth.
- [Instructor] We've created some great styles,…we've saved them as a style set,…which makes them available,…but I might want them to be available…in every single document or in specific documents.…Let's take a look first at how to make…my K-Styles available in each and every document.…I'm going to simply create a new document,…Control + N, and choose Styles,…and I'm going to click the Manage Styles button.…Notice that I have lots of tabs here,…I'm not going to worry about that,…because what I'm headed for is Import/Export.…
And that's going to open the Organizer.…There are two things that you can organize…using the Organizer in Word, Styles and Macros.…What I would like to do is work with my Styles.…I want to look at the styles that are available…in a specific document,…and that specific document…is a document that is not yet open,…so I'm going to close this one,…open a file, that will give me the ability to browse,…I'm going to go to my Desktop, to my Exercise Files,…and in Chapter 04 I would like one called K-Styles.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Understanding the different types of styles
- Creating styles
- Applying styles
- Customizing styles
- Basing new styles on existing styles
- Managing style sets
- Copying, deleting, and renaming styles
- Creating a table of contents with styles