Add page background elements to documents to add extra visual interest and to provide additional information. In this video, learn how to insert a watermark, adjust the page color, and add page borders to a document.
- [Instructor] We use page background elements … to make our document more visually interesting … and to provide additional information … about the document. … After watching this video, … you will know how to insert … both a text watermark and a graphic watermark. … You'll know how to change … the page color of the document … and how to add page borders. … Let's jump right into … our Page Background document … and take a look at how we can add … a watermark to our document. … I'll go to Design. … And in our Page Background group, … we have, actually, Watermark, … Page Color, and Page Borders. … I'll click on Watermark. … And you do have some built right into the program: … Confidential, Do Not Copy. … We have, at times, … watermarks from Office.com. … You see, at this point, … there are no additional watermarks available, … but doesn't hurt to come out and check and see … if there's something new that you'd like to use. … We can also apply a custom watermark. … The default is no watermark on the document. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.