Solve the full-length sample MOS exam within the required time frame.
(upbeat music) … - [Instructor] Welcome to the final challenge. … For your final challenge you'll be using three files. … The 06_01 Challenge, Press release, and Mission files. … And you should be able to complete all of the tasks … in 40 minutes or less. … If you find that you're unable to complete all of these … tasks on this final challenge within 40 minutes, … watch the videos for the chapters where you're having … a little bit of a challenge and come back … and try the final challenge again. … …
- Modifying the Normal template
- Managing versions
- Copying macros between projects
- Finding and replacing formatting and styles
- Creating and managing styles
- Creating custom design elements
- Creating and managing indexes
- Adding custom fields
- Creating and managing tables of figures
- Creating merged documents, labels, and envelopes
- Taking the sample exam
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
How to prepare for the exam4m 59s
2. Manage Document Options and Settings
3. Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
4. Create Custom Document Elements
5. Use Advanced Word Features
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.