Solve the full-length sample MOS Expert exam within the required timeframe.
(cymbal sound resonating)…- [Instructor] Welcome to the final challenge…for this course.…For your final challenge, you'll be using four files.…06_01 Challenge, Template with macro,…Concordance and Promotions.…To prepare for the MOS Expert Exam…you should be able to complete all of these tasks…in 40 minutes or less.…If you find that you're unable to complete…all of the tasks in the final challenge in under 40 minutes,…go back and watch the videos for the tasks…that are giving you a bit of a challenge,…and come back and try the final challenge again.…
You should also practice this final challenge several times…so that you can get quicker at performing all of the tasks.…You can also watch my solution video to see how I completed…all of the tasks.…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.