Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives, then reviewing the author's solution video. Learn that time is a major factor in the Word 2013 MOS Expert Exam, so the ability to solve objectives quickly is important. Practice c
- [Instructor] Welcome to the Chapter Three Challenge.…For this challenge, you'll be using three files.…The 03_04 Challenge exercise file,…the 03_04 Challenge Section Three sub-document,…and the 03_04 Challenge Exempt sub-document.…All of these are found in your Chapter Three folder.…You should be able to complete all of these tasks…in five minutes or less.…If you find that you're unable to complete all the tasks…in under five minutes, go back and watch the videos…again for Chapter Three and come try…the challenge one more time.…
You can also watch my solution video to see how I completed…all of the tasks.…
To begin, Jennifer provides an overview of the certification program. She then walks through all of the certification objectives, including how to get hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents. She concludes the course with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-426, and shares solutions to each of the exam challenges.
- Managing and sharing documents
- Modifying existing templates
- Resolving multi-document style conflicts
- Designing advanced documents
- Working with outlines
- Creating advanced references
- Creating and formatting a table of contents
- Creating custom Word elements
- Configuring language options in documents
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Documents
3. Design Advanced Documents
4. Create Advanced References
5. Custom Word Elements
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.