- Modifying the Normal template
- Managing versions
- Copying macros between projects
- Finding and replacing formatting and styles
- Creating and managing styles
- Creating custom design elements
- Creating and managing indexes
- Adding custom fields
- Creating and managing tables of figures
- Creating merged documents, labels, and envelopes
- Taking the sample exam
Skill Level Advanced
- [Jennifer] Hi, my name is Jenn McBee, and I'm here to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified Word Expert Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. I'm a Certified MOS Master Instructor, and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Word since 2006. Did you know that the Microsoft Office Specialist program is the only official Microsoft recognized certification program for Microsoft Office? Microsoft certifications give you a professional advantage.
They're globally recognized, and expert certification will confirm your proficiency in Word. Certification may help you get hired, jumpstart your career, make you faster and more productive, and get you the recognition you deserve. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam. Next, we'll cover all of the objectives for the Word Expert Exam. The exam covers your knowledge of your ability to configure and utilize Word at an expert level.
In this course, we will review how to manage document options and settings, use advanced editing and formatting features, create custom document elements and use advanced Word features. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice of the exam objectives throughout the course, and we'll finish with a full length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can complete the practice exam in under 40 minutes, then you're probably ready to take on the live Microsoft Certified Word Expert Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019.
So if you're up for the challenge, let's get started.
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
How to prepare for the exam4m 59s
2. Manage Document Options and Settings
3. Use Advanced Editing and Formatting Features
4. Create Custom Document Elements
5. Use Advanced Word Features
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.