- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Microsoft certifications give you a professional advantage. They're globally recognized, and certification will confirm your proficiency in Word. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications and how to prepare for the exam. Next, we'll cover all of the objectives for the Word Associate exam. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice of the exam objectives throughout the course, and we'll finish with a full-length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. Hi, my name is Jen McBee, and I'm here to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified Word Associate exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. I'm a certified MOS master instructor, and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Word since 2006, so if you're up for the challenge, let's get started.
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.