- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Using built-in and custom building blocks
- Adding power utilizing building block content controls
- Using building blocks and macros together
- Recording, playing, and pausing macros
- Saving macro-enabled documents and templates
- Employing macros and field codes together
- Assigning keyboard shortcuts and buttons to macros
- Editing and combining macros
- Getting started with VBA code
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Mariann Siegert, and welcome to Building Blocks and Macros in Word. In this course, we'll look at how you can use building blocks and macros to streamline your workflows. I'll start by showing you how to set up, create, and save building blocks. Then I'll show you how to capture document formatting with macros to speed up repetitive tasks. We'll work on several real world macro projects that use some of Word's advanced features, such as combining the power of building blocks and macros together, creating field codes and popup boxes that obtain information from the user, and even run macros automatically upon opening a document using auto macros.
We'll cover all of these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques. Are you ready to get started with Building Blocks and Macros in Word? Let's go.
Word 2010: Mail Merge in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 31m Intermediate
Word 2010 Essential Trainingwith Gini von Courter8h 3m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Putting Building Blocks to Work
3. Using the Power of Macros
4. Real-World Macro Projects
5. Stepping Into VBA
6. Managing Macros
Importing macros5m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.