Finalize your illustrations and text boxes to prepare your document for sharing. In this video, learn how to modify shapes, pictures, SmartArt, 3D Models, screenshots or screen clippings, and text boxes.
- [Instructor] We have inserted graphic elements … into our document … and formatted the illustrations, … now let's take a look … at how we can finalize our illustrations and text-boxes. … After watching this video, … you'll know how to modify and format text boxes, … modify text in shapes, … modify SmartArt content, … position objects, … wrap text around objects … and add alternative text for accessibility. … Let's jump into our modified document … and take a look first, … at our logo that we have in our header. … I'm going to double click in the header to open that. … Now this is very large, … I want to go ahead and resize this graphic, … now that I have it selected, … I'll go to Picture Tools in Format … and on the far right-hand side, … this is where I can resize it. … As I toggle the size for the height down, … notice that the width is also changing. … That's because, … when I go into my Size more window, … Lock aspect ratio has been selected. … So if I resize the height, … the width will follow. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.