Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add a report title page, part of Creating Reports in Word 2016.
- [Instructor] I'd like to insert a cover page…for my report.…Click Insert in the Pages section, choose Cover Page.…Now I have a cover page that's been provided for me…by my company.…We use this cover page all the time.…It has some of our imagery on it,…but there are built-in cover pages as well.…Some of them include a place for an illustration,…some do not.…If for example you wanted to create your own cover page,…then simply choose the cover page…that you want to start with.…
If you were using specific elements,…like Austin or Facet for example,…you might then choose to use the corresponding…cover page to have a consistent design…throughout your report.…I'm going to choose Motion right here.…Trends in Green Technology is my title.…And it's going to have a year.…I can choose any date in this year.…For consistency's sake it's good to choose…the report date for our summit, which is that Saturday.…
These are placeholders.…There's information that I can provide,…so if I don't want to have an author name, and we don't,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Outlining your report
- Applying styles and themes
- Inserting tables, pictures, and charts
- Dividing reports into sections
- Inserting a table of contents
- Proofing your report