In this video, learn how to add comments, review and reply to comments, resolve comments, delete comments, and more.
- [Instructor] Perhaps one of the easiest … and most effective ways to share your thoughts … when collaborating on a document is to insert comments … with your suggestions. … After watching this video, … you'll know how to add comments to a document, … how to review and reply to existing comments, … how to resolve comments, and delete them. … Let's jump into our Comments document and get started. … Now, scrolling down through this document, … I see the comment icon off in the margin. … Let me show you how you can display these comments. … Review, and Show Comments. … It looks like Michael Landon has … inserted a comment on the first page. … I can use my Next button in the Comments group … to scroll through the document and see each of the comments. … I can use Previous to move backwards through the document. … But now what if I want to reply or respond to a comment? … In the comment, I have two options, Reply and Resolve. … I'll click Reply. … Notice how my name has been inserted into the reply. …
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.