When creating labels, add an image—for example, a logo—to the first label. Position the image then format the first label. Use Update Labels to propagate the image and formatting to the other labels.
- [Instructor] This is the nametags file…that we created in the last movie…and I'd like to show you how to…add an image to this file.…I simply need to choose where…I would like to put the image first.…If I'd like it down here, that's fine.…If not, I need to get out in front of this…and actually move it down.…Notice it's selected, don't let that scare you.…I'd like to put the logo right here above the first name.…Let's go to the Insert tab, Insert pictures,…and I have a small image, it's in the exercise files folder,…chapter 3, our Landon Hotel logo.…
Choose any other image you would like…if you're not working with the exercise files…and there we go.…This is a little bit crowded,…I could stand to have a slight bit of room underneath it,…but not quite that much,…so let's make this much smaller of a gap.…That looks good.…I'm going to preview the label…and make sure that I like it.…Yeah, that's good.…So now, update the labels, just like that.…Preview again.…The only other thing is it feels that…there's also too much space here.…
AuthorGini von Courter
Gini von Courter takes a deep dive into mail merge, showing how to efficiently create personalized letters, envelopes, labels, and even email messages. She explains how to connect to data sources in Excel, create new data sources, and add attachments to merged email messages. Plus, she covers how to troubleshoot mail merge issues, use rules like If…Then…Else for advanced mail merges, and more.
- Selecting recipients from Outlook and Apple contacts
- Selecting recipients from FileMaker Pro data
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Filtering recipients
- Inserting merge fields
- Sending merged email
- Troubleshooting mail merged letters
- Creating personalized email messages
- Creating envelopes, labels, and directories
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
Word 2013: Templates in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 46m Intermediate
Word for Mac 2016: Forms in Depthwith Gini von Courter1h 13m Intermediate
1. Create Personalized Letters
2. Use Email Merge
3. Create Envelopes, Labels, and Directories
Merge envelopes6m 23s
4. Use Rules and Other Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.