Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Add and format a picture, part of Creating Reports in Word 2016.
- [Instructor] I'd like to add a couple…of illustrations to my report.…I have an image of one of our technicians…and I'd like to add that.…I'm going to scroll down and on this page…where we have Raise the Green Roof,…we have information about installation expenses,…and I'm going to put Robert, our technician…for Green Roofs, right here.…Choose Insert, Pictures.…Go to my Desktop to the Exercise Files.…
And in Chapter 02, there's Robert Molina,…and I'm going to insert him.…Now that's a pretty big picture, I'd like it…to be smaller, but I'd also like to…be able to modify how this is formatted.…I'm going to wrap text around his picture.…And now as I slide it over I'll get a guide bar…on the right, and that shows me where my right margin is.…And I'm going to drop Robert right there.…Another choice I would have would be…to position it exactly.…
For example, on the right side of the page…with square text wrapping, and that works as well.…It might not be exactly where I would like it to be…in terms of my text though, which is why I had…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify where the Outline View button is located in Word 2016.
- Explain how to have Word automatically number headings in a report.
- Explain the differences between embedding a spreadsheet and linking a spreadsheet.
- Recognize when you should navigate to a web page you wish to use Screen Clipping on.
- Recall the best way to use a custom footer in other documents.
- List what you can do when you create custom building blocks.