In this video, learn how to add and edit a table in a document, including options such as: you have to choose a built-in style, and you can't customize an existing one.
- [Instructor] When you have content you want organized…into columns and rows, you'll notice columns…are missing from the ribbon, so that's not an option,…but tables are available here in Word Online.…With tables, you can create as many rows and columns…as you need, but the functionality is limited…compared to the desktop version.…Let's explore it as we continue with our brochure here.…You can be working with any document you like.…I'm clicking down below here to add a new table.…The way you add a table, there's only one option…here in the online version of Word,…and that's from the Insert tab on the ribbon.…
You'll see the Table dropdown, just like we would see…in the desktop version, give it a click.…Now you're going to see a number of squares,…where you can select the number of columns…and the number of rows for…the table you're about to create.…You can't go and draw a table like you can…in the desktop version.…You can't insert a preset, but what you can do…is select the number of columns and rows.…I'm going to go with a three by four table.…
- Create and save new documents.
- Apply document formatting.
- Use existing styles.
- Add and format headers and footers.
- Explore how to save and share documents to collaborate and co-edit.