Join Jennifer McBee for an in-depth discussion in this video About the exercise files, part of Cert Prep: Word Associate - Microsoft Office Specialist for Office 2019 and Office 365.
- [Instructor] If you want to access the exercise files and follow along with me, download the exercise file package to a location on your computer, like the Desktop, such as I did here. When I open the folder, I see a series of files broken down by chapter. I'll tell you when to open each file as we proceed through the course. If you open a file during one of the courses, I recommend you use Save As so you don't overwrite the document you're working on. If you accidentally overwrite the original file, you can always download the exercise files again from the LinkedIn Learning website.
- Navigating within documents
- Inserting headers and footers
- Sharing documents
- Finding and replacing text
- Inserting breaks
- Formatting text
- Creating tables and lists
- Creating citations and bibliographies
- Managing references
- Adding comments
- Managing change tracking
- Taking the practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
About the challenges1m 13s
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Exam Overview
2. Manage Documents
3. Insert and Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections
4. Manage Tables and Lists
5. Create and Manage References
6. Insert and Format Graphic Elements
7. Manage Document Collaboration
8. Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.