Table stylesheets let you create a set of properties to control the format of specific tables in a project or all tables in a project. They’re conceptually similar to a regular CSS but used exclusively for tables. Learn how to create a table stylesheet, and how to assign it to one table at a time or multiple tables, perhaps even all the tables in a project at once.
- [Voiceover] In this video,…you'll learn how to create a type of stylesheet…meant specifically for tables.…Flare has a table stylesheet feature…that is conceptually similar to the regular stylesheet…you created earlier,…but specifically for tables.…You'll wanna use this table stylesheet feature…to do all the formatting for your tables…because it provides many more options…than the regular stylesheet feature does for tables.…So let's go ahead and create a new table stylesheet.…
We've got this new topic here, called Table Topic,…there are two tables in it,…and we need to format them.…So I'm going to click up on the menu,…on file, click on new, second option down,…and when we get the add file dialog box,…I'll click the pull-down and select table style.…It's now asking me what template I want to use,…and again, I'll just select the basic template.…In what folder do I want to store this table style?…Well, by default, Flare is going to list it…in the root folder which means under the sontent folder.…
But I decide I want to put this in the stylesheet folder.…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell5h 29m Intermediate
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Intermediate
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.