Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video Solution 6: Create a stylesheet, part of MadCap Flare 11 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Here's my solution.…First, I'll check a few topics…to make sure their titles are black.…So here's Dog Breeds, yep.…Here's links, yep.…Here's Setters, so everything's good.…The black Heading One is the style sheet default.…I'll also make sure that the Medium field…at the top of the topic editor says default.…If it doesn't, if it says anything else…like print or non-print, change it to default.…
Next, I'll create the new stylesheet…and add it to the Stylesheets folder…under the Resources folder.…So I'll select File,…New,…and I'll click the pull-down for the File Type field…and select Stylesheet.…I'll base it on the Basic template which is fine.…And for the folder, I decide that I want to put it…in the Stylesheets folder.…So I'll click the ellipsis button,…open the Resources folder,…select the Stylesheets sub-folder and click OK.…
Finally, I have to name it,…so we're gonna call this…"Flare 1 Stylesheet".…I'll click on Add,…and it's going to open in the Stylesheet Editor.…We make sure that it's in the Advanced View.…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell5h 29m Appropriate for all
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.