Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge 7: Create a table stylesheet, part of MadCap Flare 12 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] The table stylesheet lets you control…the formatting of your tables.…In this challenge, you'll create a table stylesheet…and apply it to one table,…then to all the tables in the project.…In this case, two.…You'll then make a change…to the table stylesheet to see the effect.…What you'll do is create a new topic called tables,…add it anywhere you want in the table of contents…and insert two simple two-column-three-row tables,…each with one header row.…Do this by clicking wherever you want the tables to be…and selecting table on the menu,…clicking the insert table icon at the left end of the ribbon…and entering the settings.…
Then, type some random words in each header…and body cell in each table.…Then, you'll create a new table stylesheet and call it,…Flare table stylesheet,…following the process covered earlier.…Save it in the stylesheets folder,…in the resources folder, on the content explorer pane.…Alternatively, you can create a table styles folder,…specifically in the resources folder…and put your table stylesheet there,…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell4h 15m Appropriate for all
Creating Long Documents with InDesignwith Mike Rankin4h 59m Intermediate
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Adding Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs Targets
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.