Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge 7: Create a table stylesheet, part of MadCap Flare 11 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] The table stylesheet lets you control…the formatting of your tables.…In this challenge, you'll create a table stylesheet…and apply it to one table then to all the tables…in the project, in this case two.…You'll then make a change to the table stylesheet…to see the effect.…What you'll do is create a new topic called tables,…add it anywhere you want in the table of contents,…and insert two simple two column, three row tables…each with one header row.…
Do this by clicking wherever you want the tables to be…and selecting Table on the menu,…clicking the Insert Table icon at the left end of the ribbon…and entering the settings.…Then type some random words in each header and body cell…in each table.…Then you'll create a new table stylesheet…and call it flair table stylesheet…following the process covered earlier.…Save it in the stylesheet's folder…in the resources folder on the Content Explorer pane.…
Alternatively, you can create a table styles folder…specifically in the resources folder…and put your table stylesheet there if you want to store it…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell5h 29m Appropriate for all
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Add Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs. Targets
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.