Join Neil Perlin for an in-depth discussion in this video ✓ Challenge 3: Create a graphic to a topic, part of MadCap Flare 12 Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Now that you've created topics and added text,…your next challenge is to add some graphic content.…You'll add a simple photo to illustrate how to add…any static graphic, like a screen shot.…You'll inset a photo called bisby.jpg on a line…below the text paragraph in the spaniels topic.…The challenge should take about five minutes.…When you finish, check out my solution video.…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell4h 49m Appropriate for all
InDesign: Creating Long Documents (2012)with Mike Rankin4h 59m Intermediate
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Adding Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs Targets
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.