- [Voiceover] Now that you've seen…how to create a new project…and open and close an existing one,…your first challenge is…to create a new project of your own.…Call your new project Flare Challenge…and base it on the empty template.…Then close the project and reopen it…using the different techniques in the video that just ended.…This challenge should take about five minutes,…most of which you'll spend closing…and reopening the project.…When you finish, check out my solution video.…
You can also see my project to this point,…which is called Flare Challenge 1…if you want to see what I did.…
- Creating content using topics
- Adding and managing topics
- Importing files
- Inserting graphics
- Creating a table of contents, glossary, and cross-references
- Adding hyperlinks
- Formatting documents with stylesheets
- Creating master pages
- Single sourcing content
- Using variables and snippets
- Generating output
Skill Level Beginner
Word 2013: Creating Long Documentswith Maria Langer3h 19m Intermediate
Universal Principles of Designwith William Lidwell5h 29m Intermediate
1. Basic Concepts
2. Creating Content Using Topics
4. Adding Formatting
5. Single Sourcing
6. Understanding Outputs vs Targets
Next steps1m 49s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.