Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding an image to each label, part of Mail Merge in Depth with Word 2016.
- [Voiceover] I'd like to create some nametags,…and I wanna have our icon…on every single one of them,…the same image, the same logo…on every single label.…So, let's start with a blank document,…and then let's go to Mailings,…Start Mail Merge,…it's a type of Label,…and the Label that I want…is a 74541,…so I'm gonna type 74541,…and it takes me right there.…And this is the label…that fits into the Clip Style Name Badges.…Say OK,…If I wanna see more about them,…I can make them smaller,…I get six up on a page,…three by two, that works great.…
Now I need to select some recipients,…Use An Existing List.…I'm going to use the version of Requests…that we fixed recently,…so let me grab that.…Notice Next Record, Next Record,…and so on.…Now I want to insert my picture.…And maybe I want to put this in a table,…I'm not exactly sure, remember,…I'm working with this first item up here,…but let's just try inserting my image to begin with.…And I also have given you this same image.…In Chapter 3,…the Landon Hotel logo,…it's 100 by 36 pixels.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Choosing a data source
- Creating a new data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Mail merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks, greetings, and other fields
- Matching fields from a data source
- Formatting numeric data and dates
- Creating personalized email messages
- Attaching Word documents to merged emails
- Creating envelopes, labels, and directories
- Using rules for customized merges: FILLIN, ASK, and IF…THEN…ELSE
Skill Level Intermediate
Forms in Depth with Word 2016with Gini von Courter1h 30m Intermediate
Office 365: Word Essential Trainingwith David Rivers5h 41m Beginner
1. Creating Personalized Letters
2. Using Email Merge
3. Creating Envelopes, Labels, and Directories
4. Using Rules and Other Advanced Features
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.