Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,987 courses, including more Business and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Choosing or creating a data source
- Using Mail Merge with Outlook contacts
- Merging data from an Excel spreadsheet
- Inserting address blocks and greetings
- Matching fields from a data source
- Previewing merge results
- Using rules for customized merges
Skill Level Intermediate
- I'm Gini Courter, and I'd like to welcome you to Word 2007, Mail Merge in Depth. In this course, I'll show you how to use the Mail Merge feature to quickly and easily create personalized letters, envelopes, labels, and even e-mail messages. I'll show you how to connect to data you already have in Excel, or Outlook, and use fields from these data sources in your letters or e-mail messages. You'll see how to use rules fields in your primary merge file, so you can get a lot of re-use from your Merge documents.
Whether you're new to Mail Merge, or have already created simple Merge documents, this course will help you take an even deeper dive into the power of Word Mail Merge. Thank you for joining me for Word 2007 Mail Merge in Depth. Let's get going.