- Tapping into the network
- Baselining the network
- Troubleshooting to discover the cause of a slow network
- Merging traffic
- Sanitizing packet captures
- Capture engines
- Optimizing packet captures
- Basic and advanced IO graphs
- TCP stream graphs
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lisa] Hello, my name is Lisa Bock and I'm a security ambassador. Improving your packet analysis skills comes from a combination of education and experience. To improve your skills, let's take a deeper dive into some of the more advanced tools and techniques. I'll begin with a look at tapping into the stream and a review of network architecture. We'll take a look at ways to solve network problems and how to merge traffic and sanitize captures before sharing.
I'll then review capture engines along with a discussion on wireless traffic. I cover ways to optimize packet capture and discuss command-line tools. I summarize with a look at IO graphs, round-trip time, and different types of stream graphs. I am super excited to bring you this course on Wireshark: Advanced Tools and Techniques so that you can improve your skills in packet analysis. Are you ready? Let's get started.
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
Learning Cryptography and Network Securitywith Lisa Bock1h 45m Intermediate
Enhance your skills1m 5s
1. Tapping into the Stream
2. Solving Network Problems
3. Capture Engines and Wi-Fi
4. Command Line Capture
5. IO and Stream Graphs
What's next?1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.