Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Wireshark: Functionality.
- [Instructor] Thank you for watching.…In this course, we took a look at the ways…you can optimize your ability to navigate through Wireshark.…I first began with a more detailed look…at the menu choices and toolbars.…I then moved into ways to capture traffic…and move about Wireshark to locate,…mark, and copy packets.…I then summarized with ways to personalize…the Wireshark interface, to enhance your analysis.…
If you're interested in learning more,…please check out the IT and security segment…of the library, where we add courses…all the time.…To learn about IoT vulnerabilities,…privacy concerns, and attacks,…take a look at Securing the IoT: Privacy.…You might wanna take a look at any course…in the CCNA Security Series, and it's well worth…your time to check out Wireshark:Malware and Forensics.…
For a complete list of all my courses,…go to my author page.…Keep learning, I hope to see you again soon.…
- Exporting packets and objects
- Edit, View, and Statistics menus
- Toolbars and icons
- Capture options
- Using the capture and display filters
- Finding and marking packets
- Personalizing the layout
- Creating configuration profiles
- Filter expressions and buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
1. Menus and Toolbars
2. Capturing Traffic
3. Personalizing the Interface
What's next?1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.