Join Greg Sowell for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Troubleshooting Network Connectivity.
- [Instructor] Before you get starting with this course, there are a few things you need to know. This course is part of the Foundations of Networking series. In this course, I will focus on the tools and technologies used to troubleshoot networks. If you already know the basics, this course can help fill out your troubleshooting knowledge. This course is designed for anyone with an interest in learning about physical and software network troubleshooting.
Even if you're rusty on your OSI model knowledge, this course is invaluable if you're having trouble with your network. It offers a clear, practical troubleshooting guide to narrowing down and solving most problems related to network connectivity.
- Troubleshooting the physical layer: POTS, Ethernet, and more
- Troubleshooting the data link layer
- Troubleshooting the network layer
- Troubleshooting the transport layer
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting proactively