Join Greg Sowell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Troubleshooting Network Connectivity.
- View Offline
- [Instructor] If you are ready to continue your journey…as a network engineer, be sure to check out our courses…in the Foundations of Networking series.…Each course focuses on a specific piece…of networking knowledge.…There are many other courses to check out too.…You can learn how to configure Cisco routers and switches…from the command line with Up and Running with Cisco CLI.…If certification is your goal, be sure to check out…the CCNA ICND courses or CompTIA Network+.…
For more information, check out my personal blog…at gregsowell.com.…Then go forth and route.…
Even if you're rusty on your OSI model knowledge, this course is invaluable if you're having trouble with your network. It offers a clear, practical troubleshooting guide to narrowing down and solving most problems related to network connectivity.
- Troubleshooting the physical layer: POTS, Ethernet, and more
- Troubleshooting the data link layer
- Troubleshooting the network layer
- Troubleshooting the transport layer
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi
- Troubleshooting proactively