Join Lisa Bock for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge, part of Wireshark: Functionality.
- [Instructor] Let's do a quick challenge.…This menu choice in Wireshark allows you…to control the look of the display packets,…including the ability to zoom in, colorize packets…and show a packet in a separate window.…Is it Edit, Go,…View, or Tools?…The View menu choice in Wireshark is the right selection.…
This menu choice in Wireshark allow you…to modify display filters, enable or disable the dissection…of protocols, configure user specified decodes,…follow a stream, or view the the Expert System.…Is it Edit, Go,…Analyze, or Tools?…The correct answer is Analyze.…Select this icon if you want to go to a specific packet.…
Is it A, B, C, or D?…Select B if you want to go to a specific packet.…Select this icon if you want to go to capture options.…A, B, C, or D.…Select D if you want to go to capture options.…
- Exporting packets and objects
- Edit, View, and Statistics menus
- Toolbars and icons
- Capture options
- Using the capture and display filters
- Finding and marking packets
- Personalizing the layout
- Creating configuration profiles
- Filter expressions and buttons
Skill Level Intermediate
Ethical Hacking: Perimeter Defenseswith Malcolm Shore1h 32m Intermediate
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
1. Menus and Toolbars
2. Capturing Traffic
3. Personalizing the Interface
What's next?1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.