Download a capture from CloudShark and open in Wireshark. How many packets do you see? Create a filter to show only ARP replies. Are there any replies? What is an ARP storm?
- [Narrator] In this challenge you'll first…go to CloudShark and download this packet capture.…Once you've opened it in WireShark,…how many packets do you see?…Then create a filter to show only ARP replies.…Are there any replies?…Finally, look up what is an ARP storm.…This challenge should take you about five minutes.…Let's get started.…
- Trends in cyberattacks
- Preventing system compromise
- Analyzing packets
- Using Wireshark
- Creating firewall rules
- Baselining a network
- Using capture filters
- Using a ring buffer
- Handling OSI layer attacks
- Identifying attack signatures
- Using VirusTotal
- Handling unwanted TOR activity
Skill Level Intermediate
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Appropriate for all
1. Deep Packet Analysis
2. Capture Overview
3. Unusual Traffic
4. Case Studies
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.