Download a capture from CloudShark and open it in Wireshark. Filter on HTTP packets, and export only the HTTP packets. Save the file. Export and save the image that is in the capture
- [Narrator] Let's do a challenge.…This challenge will first take you to CloudShark,…where you're going to download a packet capture.…For this challenge, download the capture from CloudShark…and open it in WireShark.…Filter on HTTP packets.…Export only the HTTP packets and save the file.…Then finally, export and save the image…that is in the capture.…
This challenge should take you about three minutes.…Good luck.…
- Trends in cyberattacks
- Preventing system compromise
- Analyzing packets
- Using Wireshark
- Creating firewall rules
- Baselining a network
- Using capture filters
- Using a ring buffer
- Handling OSI layer attacks
- Identifying attack signatures
- Using VirusTotal
- Handling unwanted TOR activity
Skill Level Intermediate
Troubleshooting Your Network with Wiresharkwith Lisa Bock2h 35m Intermediate
Insights from a Cybersecurity Professionalwith Mike Chapple32m 15s Intermediate
1. Deep Packet Analysis
2. Capture Overview
3. Unusual Traffic
4. Case Studies
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.