Join Daniel Jacobson for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap up, part of Building Cloud Connected Universal Windows Apps.
- [Instructor] We've come a long way, from nothing,…to a fully cloud-connected UWP App.…We've learned how to build an Azure Mobile App…backend for UWP App, including how to construct…SQL data table controllers and custom rust API controllers.…We've integrated our app service…with Facebook authentication, to provide user context…and acquire user data in our application.…We've built a UWP App with multiple views…including a common navigation model and adaptive views.…We've leveraged MVVM to organize our code…and we've used the Azure Mobile Service Client SDK…for easy app service integrations.…
While we've done so much already,…this is just scratching the surface…in what is possible with UWP development.…With so many device families and so many devices out there,…the possibilities are endless.…I encourage you to take the skills you've learned…in this course and keep learning.…See what you can build.…Perhaps you'll be the next great app developer.…Thanks for joining me on this journey, and happy coding.…
- Working with .NET for UWP app development
- Establishing application architecture
- Configuring Azure services
- Configuring the mobile app service backend
- Testing and publishing the service backend
- Using Facebook authentication
- Using XAML
- Client server abstraction API
- Using the UWP community toolkit
- Styling app views
- Creating adaptive views
- Testing an app for multiple user accounts
- Publishing to the Windows Store
- Sideloading app packages
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Before We Get Started
2. Build the Backend
3. Build the UWP App
4. Polish and Publish the App
Sideloading App packages2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.