- Using multiple workspaces
- Increasing contrast and inverting colors
- Modifying the taskbar
- Managing files
- Removing preloaded apps and tiles
- Disabling notifications for specific apps
- Drawing a route in Maps
- Adjusting system settings
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Nick] I'm Nick Brazzi. I've put together a collection of quick tips and tricks for Windows 10, designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features that you forgot about when working with windows. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long, so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. You'll see tips for customizing the Windows taskbar, some tricks for making things more readable, lots of options for managing files, quickly switching between user accounts, managing bundled applications and more. This course was made using Windows 10 with the feature update in May 2019, but almost everything you'll see in this course will work with the other versions of Windows 10, as well. So even if you only have a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills for working with Windows.
1. General Interface Tips
2. Modify the Taskbar
Hide the taskbar33s
3. File Management Tips
Zip and unzip files1m 23s
4. Working with Apps
5. System Settings
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.