Explore what's in the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10 including but not limited to options to deploy Windows 10, DISM, Userstate, and Scanstate.
- [Instructor] Administrators incorporate…all kinds of tools to manage their network infrastructure.…One of those tools is the…Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit.…I've already installed it using the default shown here.…Most of the tools in the Windows 80k…have to do with deploying Windows 10 in an enterprise…including moving user profiles, assessing performance,…sequencing applications and performing…related management tasks.…To deploy Windows 10 on a large scale,…administrators often create Windows images…for their organizations and then create answer files…to automate those installations to limit…what the end user has to do during the update.…
There are other features as well of course.…However, teaching you how to use the 80k to manage…and deploy Windows images would take an entire course…and that's not what we're after here.…Right now, I only want to introduce you…to a few of the tools in the 80k…so that you are familiar with their names and functions.…Let's look at the entries.…Click Start and scroll down to Windows Kits.…
This course maps to the domain of Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, a required exam for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Configuring and supporting network settings
- Connecting to a network and configuring network locations
- Using Windows Firewall
- Managing partitions with Disk Management
- Managing storage with PowerShell
- Creating and configuring a VHD
- Creating and configuring homegroups and folder shares
- Configuring desktop apps and startup options
- Creating and deploying provisioning packages
- Using Remote Management tools
- Configuring Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Networking
2. Configure Storage
3. Configure Data Access and Usage
Troubleshoot data access5m 59s
4. Implement Apps
5. Configure Remote Management
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.