Review Windows sign-in options, including username and password.
- [Tutor] If a user cannot sign in,…then they cannot access the resources they need…and this can be a huge problem.…Let's take a look at how to troubleshoot sign-in issues.…A user needs a user account to use a PC…and this can grant access to the resources…that they've been allocated such as shared folders,…or using an online app, or service.…Sometimes the user account may have been deleted,…disabled, or has not yet been created.…Other common issues include not being allocated…the resources that the user expects,…or needs to have.…
Windows 10 offers several ways to sign in…and some of these you may not be familiar with.…They include a local user account…or a cloud based account.…You should be familiar with the standard user account…since the user name and password is a common way to sign-in.…This could be a local account set upon…an individual PC, or a domain based account…that allows a user to log in to any PC on the network,…and still have their individual user settings available.…A Microsoft Account is a personally owned…
- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.