Join Matt Hester for an in-depth discussion in this video Windows 10 installed and rollback, part of Learning Windows 10 Deployment for Small Businesses.
- Now after the upgrade process is complete,…you're going to be presented with the Windows 10 desktop.…And actually prior to this,…you'll be asked for the same user ID and password…that you were logged on to previously.…So whoever you were installing the system with,…it's going to ask you that and it's going to present you…this nice, lovely Windows 10 desktop.…Now one thing I've found…if you don't have your Live ID set up…with you Windows 10 desktops,…your desktop backgrounds don't always carry over.…So for example,…notice I don't have my cute bear anymore.…But the good thing about it you'll notice…that during that upgrade process,…my bear file still survived.…
So that file came over perfectly fine for me…and if I want to set that back up as my desktop background,…a simple right-click on this and set as desktop background…and I have my cute bear back.…Now you'll also notice that during that upgrade process,…it preserved my apps cause that's what I asked it to do.…You'll notice that all my apps for Office 2013…
- Name the two versions of Windows 10 that are available when upgrading.
- Explain how to roll back to a previous version of Windows.
- Recall the location of the recovery partition.
- Identify three recovery tool options available in Windows 10.
- Recognize the functions of Windows deployment services.