- Customizing the startup environment
- Running multiple virtual desktops
- Saving files to PDF
- Locking your screen
- Enabling "God mode"
- Configuring automatic app updates
- Enabling Tablet mode on a PC
- Fine-tuning power settings
- Working with time-saving apps, tools, and utilities
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, and welcome to Windows 10 Tips and Tricks. I'm David Rivers. The introduction of Windows 8 was only somewhat well received due to some drastic changes in the way you got things done, but mostly due to a number of shortcomings when compared to previous versions of Windows. Windows 10 is a major upgrade that addresses many of those shortcomings and comes with its fair share of shortcuts and tricks to help you optimize how you use Windows. In this course, I'll begin by sharing my top ten favorite tips and tricks in Windows 10 before moving on to some handy keyboard shortcuts.
The rest of the course will be broken down into tips and tricks specific to working with your display, working more efficiently, improving performance, and finally we'll take a look at some apps, tools, and utilities you might enjoy as part of Windows 10. So, what should you know before continuing on with this course? That's coming up next.
1. The Top 10
2. Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Efficiency Tips
4. Display Tips
5. Performance Tips
6. Useful Apps, Tools, and Utilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.