Note: The course maps to the Manage Updates and Recovery domain from the Configuring Windows Devices exam (70-697).
- Configuring system restore points
- Completing a system restore
- Performing a Windows refresh or reset
- Creating a system image
- Working with Windows Recovery Environment
- Configuring File History
- Recording files
- Configuring and managing updates
Skill Level Beginner
- Have you ever needed to fix a Windows machine that wouldn't boot? Ever needed to restore an earlier version of a file that was changed weeks ago? Do you need to more intelligently manage Windows system updates or configure which programs start on boot up? Well we're gonna cover this and a lot more. Hello, my name is James Gonzalez. I'd like to welcome you to this course Windows 10 Manage Updates and Recovery. I've been involved in managing Windows networks for the past two decades. I'm an experienced classroom educator with many published courses on topics ranging from Windows and Mac operating systems to creative desktop applications.
I'll be guiding you through setting up automatic back ups of your important files, updating Windows store apps, and learning more about Windows recovery environment for troubleshooting. All types of Windows problems. I'm really glad you decided to join me as I present a complete overview of Managing Updates and Recovery in Windows 10. Let's go ahead and get started.