- Troubleshooting startup issues
- Using Windows 10 Safe Mode
- Creating a new BitLocker password
- Resolving a slow-running computer
- Managing device driver issues
- Fixing an incompatible application using a shim
- Troubleshooting computers remotely
- Troubleshooting network and remote connectivity
- Troubleshooting a VPN connection
- Migrating to a mobile device management solution
- Resolving sign-in issues
Skill Level Advanced
- [Instructor] Are you supporting Windows 10 and happy you can handle most support requests? If you're now being asked to handle more advanced scenarios then this is the course for you. In this course I include detailed explanations and plenty of demonstrations of enterprise scenarios, such as resetting BitLocker passwords, resolving app compatibility with shims, fixing network issues, and dealing with group policy conflicts that you could encounter. I'll even show you some great tools that you can use to troubleshoot your Office 365, OneDrive for Business, and Outlook login issues.
I believe you'll then be in great shape to support Windows 10. I'm Andrew Bettany and I've been working with enterprise Windows technologies for over 10 years. If you're ready, grab your gear and let's get started.
Windows 10 for IT Pros Essential Trainingwith Brien Posey2h 53m Intermediate
Windows 10: Provision and Manage Mobile Deviceswith Brien Posey1h 39m Intermediate
1. Troubleshooting Startup Issues
2. Troubleshooting BitLocker
3. Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Software
4. Troubleshooting Computers Remotely
5. Troubleshooting Network and Remote Connectivity
6. Troubleshooting VPN Connections
7. Troubleshooting Group Policy and MDM Issues
8. Troubleshooting User Sign-On Issues
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.