Join Joli Ballew for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Windows 10: Configure and Support Core Services.
- I hope you enjoyed this course…on configuring and supporting the core services available…in Windows 10.…I encourage you to use the tools offered here…to shape your Windows 10 installations…to suit the needs of your organization.…Now you can move forward…with the knowledge you've gained here…and make changes to Windows firewall,…manage partitions with disk management,…offer proprietary apps in the Windows Store for Business…and so much more.…By incorporating the necessary changes,…you can make your systems more secure and easier to use.…
You might find these new ways of doing things save you time…and effort and make your job easier.…If you're interested in learning more…or if you're studying for your Windows 10 MCSA,…I suggest looking at the Library for some more…of my courses that discuss implementation,…maintenance and networking fundamentals.…As always, feel free to find me online and reach out.…I'd love to hear from you.…
This course maps to the domain of Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, a required exam for Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
- Configuring and supporting network settings
- Connecting to a network and configuring network locations
- Using Windows Firewall
- Managing partitions with Disk Management
- Managing storage with PowerShell
- Creating and configuring a VHD
- Creating and configuring homegroups and folder shares
- Configuring desktop apps and startup options
- Creating and deploying provisioning packages
- Using Remote Management tools
- Configuring Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Configure Networking
2. Configure Storage
3. Configure Data Access and Usage
Troubleshoot data access5m 59s
4. Implement Apps
5. Configure Remote Management
What's next?1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.