Join Garrick Chow for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Computer Literacy for Windows 10.
- [Voiceover] By now, I hope you feel a little more…knowledgeable and comfortable when it comes to…using your PC.…Of course, we cover things from a very basic…starting point here, and a lot of your comfort level…is gonna rely on just spending more time in front of…your computer using various applications.…You'll probably also want to check out several more…courses here for more in-depth instruction…on specific applications.…Some courses you should check out include…Windows 10 Essential Training, which covers…the latest and greatest features of the Windows…operating system, including detailed looks at its…built-in applications, like the Microsoft Edge web browser.…
Or for a look at the popular Google Chrome browser,…see Up and Running with the Chrome Browser.…To learn more about setting up and working with…your computer network, check out the course…Small Office Networking to Connect, Share, and Print.…And to take control of your email, see our courses…Gmail Essential Training and Outlook.com Essential Training.…
Interested in Mac computers? Check out Garrick's companion course, Computer Literacy for Mac.
- What is a computer?
- Purchasing a laptop vs. desktop
- Understanding files and folders
- Opening and saving files
- Working with software
- Setting up printers and Bluetooth devices
- Connecting to networks to go online
- Setting up email
- Receiving and sending email
- Searching the web
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Computers
2. Getting Started
3. Software and Applications
4. Computer Peripherals
5. Networks and Getting Online
7. Web Browsing and Searching
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.