Join Joli Ballew for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Windows as a Service: Planning Deployment.
- [Instructor] For this course, you should have a working knowledge of Windows, specifically Windows 10. You should also know your way around the settings window. It's also helpful to know something about group policy, but if you don't, we'll walk you through the settings you'll need to access to work with Windows as a service. If you need to brush up on Windows, there are many helpful courses available, and I've written several of them. If you're just getting started, though, perhaps Windows 10 for IT pros might be a better place to start.
- What is Windows as a service?
- Types of updates
- Choosing a servicing channel
- Becoming a Windows Insider
- Testing, deployment, and rollback strategies
- Deploying Windows as a service
- Where Windows as a service is headed