Join Ted Neward for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of CLR Assemblies Deployment for .NET Developers.
- [Instructor] Before we get too deep into this course, let's make sure we level check what you're going to need to know before you come in here. I'm expecting you to be a pretty average .NET developer. You don't need to understand the deep arcane secrets of the CLR, that's part of the reason why you're here but I do expect that you're going to be comfortable with the C# programming language, classes, methods, fields, none of these should really be foreign to you. If that is, you may want to opt out now.
- Reviewing the concept of assemblies
- Reviewing library assemblies in ildasm
- Working with assemblies and modules
- Working with assembly scope types
- Reviewing assembly names and versions
- Referencing assemblies from managed code